Looking for the ideal employee? We offer free services to help you!
- Post jobs free on the Provincial WorkBC website (instructions)
- Gain access to thousands of motivated job seekers
- Receive a wage subsidy for new hires if eligible
- Schedule a hiring or recruiting fair
- Showcase your business at an employer forum
Help cut costs associated with hiring a new employee! The YMCA of Okanagan Wage Subsidy offers an incentive to employers who create long-term employment prospects for job seekers. Employers may receive up to a 50% wage incentive.
To meet the requirements of the program, the employer must be willing to:
- Provide the employee with a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Provide the employee with the opportunity to gain marketable skills
- Offer the employee the potential for long-term employment
How the program works
- Employers may be reimbursed up to 50% of the wages an employee receives for the duration of the contract
- A YMCA of Okanagan Wage Subsidy contract ranges between 12–24 weeks in duration
- Each contract is designed based on individual needs
Contact us today to find out if you are an eligible employer!